2016 was a weird year (well....duh).
Personally, I felt my tastes solidify quite a bit. I listened to less new music than ever before for a variety of reasons, and what I did listen to had a WAY lower retention than in years past.
Still, I did listen to a lot of stuff I enjoyed. You'll find a smattering after the jump (my actual top 20 list I'll just put a a reply). Feel free to post stuff you liked this year, in list form or not, doesn't matter.
My favorite songs of 2016:
5. Floating Points - Kuiper
4. White Lung - Kiss Me When I Bleed
3. Radiohead - Burn the Witch
2. Operators - Cold Light
1. Mitzki - Your Best American Girl
Favorite Moment in Music 2016
Sturgill Simpson - Welcome to Earth (Pollywog)
Damn. This one hit me right in the feels.
My Least Favorite Songs of 2016:
3. The Chainsmokers - Closer (feat. Halsey)
2. gnash - i hate you, i love you (feat. Olivia O'Brien)
1. Florida Georgia Line - H.O.L.Y.
Album I Listened to the Most This Year
Grimes - Art Angels
Album I Thought I Was Going to Love That I Actually Hated
M83 - Junk