The Sandman breezes in with 100% of the vote just as he did in real life a few months ago. Todd Helton also brings it home with 81% of the vote, becoming the first Rockie to be bestowed with HBH honors.
Meanwhile, the late Roy Halladay just misses election with 69% of the vote and will be back later (on a ballot).
Not making the cut were Andy Pettitte (2 votes), Miguel Tejada (2 votes), Roy Oswalt (1 vote) and shutouts for Placido Polanco and Lance Berkman.
The cake is a lie
- Tim Raines (93%, 13 Votes)
- None of them! (7%, 1 Votes)
- Chuck Finley (0%, 0 Votes)
- David Justice (0%, 0 Votes)
- Chuck Knoblauch (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 14