Solid stuff here.
mr. pop has a new album coming out. has he worn a shirt at all in the past 30 years?
okay, there a couple things to deconstruct here:
- first of all, sweet chops.
- as someone noted in the comments, the reflection of the crowd in his aviators is pretty sweet.
- dave grohl with the drumming assist.
- yet another sweet double humbucker hollow body.
- jimi hendrix and kurt cobain were noted left handed guitarists that played right handed guitars with the strings reversed. WHY THE HELL IS HIS LEFT HANDED RHYTHM GUITARIST PLAYING AN ACTUAL LEFT HANDED GUITAR WITH THE STRINGS REVERSED!?
ms. michelle has a new solo effort out. h/t to my buddy that apparently opened for her at the cedar.
also, did i recently say i love x2 humbuckers? i meant to say that i love double humbucker gretsch hollow bodies. just clarifying.
guys, i want that guitar. make it happen.
i love double humbucker guitars.