So 2014 was a dud of a year. Jeter's name will be tucked away for a future consolation ballot as he pulled down 62% of the vote . Bobby Abreu, who will probably linger on the real ballot for ten years, gets unceremoniously dumped off ours with just three votes. Congrats to Jason Giambi and Cliff Lee for each nailing down a vote. Poor Nick Punto was shut out.
Next up is 1975. I have a feeling one of these guys might be to your liking.
Who belongs in the Half-Baked Hall?
- Bob Gibson (28%, 13 Votes)
- Harmon Killebrew (28%, 13 Votes)
- Juan Marichal (28%, 13 Votes)
- Sam McDowell (9%, 4 Votes)
- Jim Perry (7%, 3 Votes)
- Vada Pinson (0%, 0 Votes)
- None of them! (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 14