Getting to the point where the chauffeuring of children everywhere for their sports, activities, etc. is definitely starting to pickup.
Whew, the Western Conference is wild right now.
This actually looks like a pretty nice lineup of games today.
All right, everyone, be sure get out the vote for this year's
sleet slate of nominees!
Vote up to three, gang.
Six Word Story: Luis Arraez
- Shakes head no. That was outside. (32%, 12 Votes)
- Rookie, cold, 0-2, earns walk. (21%, 8 Votes)
- Wiggle, stretch, limp, line drive single (11%, 4 Votes)
- Fun to watch. Entertainment is good. (8%, 3 Votes)
- Judge did not win triple crown (8%, 3 Votes)
- A better eye than the umps. (8%, 3 Votes)
- Luis, hit? Drink! We ❤️ Luis. (5%, 2 Votes)
- Luis Arraez signed my daughter's t-shirt. (3%, 1 Votes)
- Hit hit hit hit -- La Regadera (3%, 1 Votes)
- Luis chases his daughter during fireworks. (3%, 1 Votes)
- Arraez arrives. Our eyes don't lie. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Arraez is close to All Rise (0%, 0 Votes)
- Another goodbye to another good friend. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 16
Hey, gang, new podcast up. Be sure to mash that subscribe button, give us five stars, and... yeah. All that stuff.
One thing I like about having the hybrid option is when it snows, you can just say, eh, I’m staying home today.
The jalapeno is in 7th grade and has had an iPhone for about six months now. We've recently started using a built-in feature called downtime to ensure he's staying off the phone during school and at bedtime. It's a nice concept, but you can't schedule multiple on and off times; so we schedule it until his lunchtime and then have to manually go in and restart it for the afternoon. Does anyone 'round these parts have a recommendation for other programs? I'm happy to pay for something that doesn't cause so many scheduling headaches.
Yeesh, I thought that last play call by the Vikings was terrible, but then McCarthy asked us to hold several of his beers.
May your Year of the Rabbit be a happy and prosperous one.