All right, gang, what are you planning to make? Also, what's the size and shape of your holiday?
Some say this was the best Oscar song winner ever.
Work officially extended WFH through February. Of course, school extended full remote through the end of the year (at least).
Congrats to the Loons on their first playoff victory, and a clean sheet to boot!
Is it yet?
Now that it's Saturday, it feels like a Tuesday.
We did the thing again. This was recorded on Monday night. Topics include:
- Is a chili bread bowl a sandwich (featuring hungry joe misusing the word "posit")?
- A rundown of this years Hall of Fame ballot.
- A random movie review to fill a little time (SPOILERS)
- A look at the Twins 40-man roster before the deadline to protect players from the Rule 5 draft (not featuring the part of our discussion where we fumbled around trying to figure out the lower rounds of the Rule 5 draft).
- The St. Paul Saint Wings.
- The gang highlights recent videos.
Here is the Seth Stohs article we discussed.
This [time period]'s featured videos:
(feel free to add some stars)
I hope all of us have the 40-man roster of our hearts set.
T-wolves had themselves a night last night, but most importantly RICKY CAME HOME!!!!!!!!!!111
One of the hardest things to adjust to once everything goes back to "normal" will be having to actually drive to a separate location to perform work.