Getting to the point where the chauffeuring of children everywhere for their sports, activities, etc. is definitely starting to pickup.
Whew, the Western Conference is wild right now.
Don't forget, you can play Wordle every day!
This actually looks like a pretty nice lineup of games today.
All right, everyone, be sure get out the vote for this year's
sleet slate of nominees!
Vote up to three, gang.
Six Word Story: Luis Arraez
- Shakes head no. That was outside. (32%, 12 Votes)
- Rookie, cold, 0-2, earns walk. (21%, 8 Votes)
- Wiggle, stretch, limp, line drive single (11%, 4 Votes)
- Fun to watch. Entertainment is good. (8%, 3 Votes)
- Judge did not win triple crown (8%, 3 Votes)
- A better eye than the umps. (8%, 3 Votes)
- Luis, hit? Drink! We ❤️ Luis. (5%, 2 Votes)
- Luis Arraez signed my daughter's t-shirt. (3%, 1 Votes)
- Hit hit hit hit -- La Regadera (3%, 1 Votes)
- Luis chases his daughter during fireworks. (3%, 1 Votes)
- Arraez arrives. Our eyes don't lie. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Arraez is close to All Rise (0%, 0 Votes)
- Another goodbye to another good friend. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 16
Hey, gang, new podcast up. Be sure to mash that subscribe button, give us five stars, and... yeah. All that stuff.