Here's a familiar song from a familiar face.
The first time I heard this song I knew it was going to feature in a prime spot on my summer list. Sure enough.
Going to cities that will be over 100° for every day of the trip.
okay, there a couple things to deconstruct here:
- first of all, sweet chops.
- as someone noted in the comments, the reflection of the crowd in his aviators is pretty sweet.
- dave grohl with the drumming assist.
- yet another sweet double humbucker hollow body.
- jimi hendrix and kurt cobain were noted left handed guitarists that played right handed guitars with the strings reversed. WHY THE HELL IS HIS LEFT HANDED RHYTHM GUITARIST PLAYING AN ACTUAL LEFT HANDED GUITAR WITH THE STRINGS REVERSED!?
Gary Clark Jr.'s new, major label debut album Blak and Blu is out to mixed reviews because he attempts a dozen or so styles on the one album. I haven't heard it and can't comment on that aspect, but do love his voice and the way he strums that guitar.